Learn how to start a new project and use default tools.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take a look…at using and choosing some of the drawing…and painting tools in Adobe Sketch.…Nowadays, it is way too complex…to go through all of the tools,…and you'll see why in just a moment.…Let's cover the basics though,…of just using them and choosing colors…and changing size and so on.…And I'm in a drawing that I've started…and, in fact, a branch of one I've used before.…
It's the pencil tool, and you might be interested to know…that if you're working on the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil…and use the pencil tool in Adobe Sketch…and turn it on its side,…you can actually shade with that also,…which is a fantastic feature to have.…The other tools that I've got here in the default array…are the fine liner and this marker brush…and acrylic brush and the watercolor brush…which is now supported, I think, on most devices…and the eraser and the eraser…is the only one that you cannot change,…that one is permanently fixed.…
So the options for most brushes are as follows,…if you select a brush and then tap on it again,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.