Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawing gestures, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- Since the original release of this title, there have been…a few changes in Comp CC.…And I'd like to just bring you up to speed…with some of those right now.…There's an additional movie on an extra feature…that wasn't in the original release at all,…following on from this one.…But this movie basically deals with the updated…drawing gestures that we now have in Comp CC and functions.…So you could draw some lines followed by a stop…like so to create a paragraph like that.…
I just swipe backwards to undo that.…You can now also draw a frame with some lines inside of it.…And then you'll get a neater paragraph like so.…So that is the first of the changes.…The second change is in drawing a simple line.…You now do this by drawing across and back like so,…that then gets converted to a line, and you can change…the size by grabbing ahold of either of the ends…like so and pulling backwards and forwards.…
There's also a line menu at the bottom of the screen.…You should see that now.…It's the third one in from the left-hand side, and if I…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.