Learn about shapes and curves.
- [Narrator] Do you have trouble drawing very straight lines…or really smooth curves?…Me too and fortunately for all of us…there is some drawing assistance in Photoshop Sketch…to help us out with those things when we need it.…If you look at the triangle and circle icon…up at the top right of the screen and tap there,…you'll find that you have lines and basic shapes,…some French curves and some polygons…to help you with your drawing.…I'm going to explore the ruler first,…which are the parallel lines that you can see…in lines and basic shapes and this is what appears.…
You can actually pinch to make this wider…and slightly narrow, not too much but you can…change it a bit.…You can twist it around with two fingers…and it snaps to being perfectly vertical…and also perfectly horizontal, which is very useful.…And then you can just roll along its edges like so.…If you move it with one finger it stays parallel,…so it doesn't change it's rotation at all.…It's not until you plant a second finger on it…does that actually happen.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.