Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Draw and paint with Adobe Sketch, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Voiceover] Next up on our list of apps is Adobe Sketch.…And I'm just gonna go ahead and launch that…and when you launch it…you're gonna be able to take a look at something…called community sketches.…And the community sketches are all projects…that have been pulled in through Behance…of drawings and things that people are creating…with Photoshop Sketch.…So as you can see it's a fairly dynamic community…of artists that are using this application…and they're doing some really amazing stuff.…If you are an artist or somebody who paints or sketches…this is definitely an app worth checking out.…Let me show you how it works.…I'm gonna come over here to the left…and I'm just gonna tap the plus icon.…
When I do it's gonna give me a project…that automatically contains five different sketches in it.…You can see the little divider line,…might be a little hard to see on the screen,…but there are five different projects here.…And you can also add pages to that here on the top…by tapping on the little icon…with the paper and the plus symbol.…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.