Learn about basic drawing in Adobe Draw.
- So let's take a look at the drawing tools…inside of Illustrator Draw.…On the left hand side we've got the toolbox…and it is almost exactly, save for the colors,…in the default state.…So at the top here we have the basic round brush.…Now, I'm drawing with my finger, I ought to point out,…in this exercise, just so you can see the strokes…as they are au naturale, as it were.…I'm just going to undo that and use the basic taper,…just here, and you'll see how that works.…
There are some velocity dynamics at play there…and you can see the faster I use the brush,…the thinner the stroke appears.…Then I've got the basic flat brush like so,…great for filling in areas of color.…Then I've got the basic chisel, great for angled strokes…and calligraphy type exercises.…And then the basic terminal brush…which is a nice brush to use, again,…I think for lettering.…So each brush has settings that go with it.…
I'm going to select the basic round brush at the top…and tap it again and this is where the settings live.…So I can change things, such as the size,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.