Learn how to get the apps.
- [Instructor] Adobe's mobile apps are available on the App Store for iOS and on the Play Store for Android and you can search Adobe Systems to find the apps in both stores. However, sometimes you do get apps that mention Adobe in their name which is a tad naughty. Perhaps the easiest way to get hold of them is to go to adobe.com. On your device's browser, I would actually search the term Adobe mobile apps and it should take you through to a page not entirely dissimilar to the one that we're looking at now.
There we can scroll down and find out more about the mobile apps. They should all link through to the store that's relevant to your device. Nice and easy to get hold of. They'll install in just moments. They're totally free. What are you waiting for? Go get them.
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.