Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Download the Adobe mobile apps, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Seeing as there are a ton of Adobe mobile apps out there and also a ton of apps in general, finding the applications that you wanna use can be somewhat challenging. So in this movie, I'm gonna be talking to you about how to find and install the Adobe mobile applications. So this is the Adobe mobile apps product page, and it's got a really long URL, so I've gone ahead and simplified it. If you go to Seeley, that's my last name, .co/adobemobileapps, and press Enter, you should be take directly to this page here. This page shows you all of the apps that are available from Adobe on mobile platforms.
This will also give you information about which of these apps are available on iOS and Android. For instance, if you look down the list, you can see where it says Platform and then colon. It tells you, like for instance Acrobat Reader is available on Adroid, Windows Mobile, and iOS. If you find an application that you'd like to use, simply go over to the right-hand side and click on the Download button. What that his going to do is it's going to give you the option based on the platforms. So for instance, if I'm an iOS user, I can click on this. It's going to automatically take me to an iTunes page and then Chrome recognizes that it's the App Store that it needs to launch so it's asking me do I want to launch that here on my Mac or do nothing? If I launch the application, it's gonna take me into the Apps Store on my desktop computer.
That's why it's probably best to navigate to these things with the actual mobile device you plan on using. That could be an iPhone, that could be an iPad, that could be a Google Phone, a Google Tablet. Either way, just find the apps that were listed in the previous movie, get all of those things downloaded the same way you do any other app in the Apps Store or on the Google Play Store. Once you have all of those apps downloaded and installed, you should be ready to go.
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC