Learn about using the cutout tools.
- So, at the end of the previous movie…we imported this file of this cheeky young individual…dressed and ready for space.…And what we're going to do is remove the background…and actually take them to space.…At the bottom in the controls…you can see there's one there, Cutout.…I'm going to tap that, it takes me into…what is effectively in Photoshop,…kind of a select and mask type workspace…where I've got an onion skin of the overall image…and a range of different controls.…
I'm going to use the smart brush just here,…and it's already set to add mode…over on the left hand side.…And then I'm just going to drag across bits of the picture,…like so, generally where the person is.…And you can see how it's gathering up…additional pixels just around it like so,…and I'll stop at that particular point.…So there's a couple of bits that could do with adding in…such as the hand down here.…If I just brush across that.…
Also the side of the cardboard box there…I could try for that, bit tricky with the finger.…What I'm going to do is just grab my pencil…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.