Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating your own harmony, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In this movie, I'm going to make a color theme…beyond what I was capturing in the image…and get exactly what I want from it.…I'm continuing on from the previous movie…where we had a photographic image…and extracted the color theme on the left.…I'm actually going to use that as a starting point.…I'm going to tap on that…and then to the bottom left,…there's a small "duplicate" icon…so I'm going to tap that just there…and choose the library it's going to.…This one is going to Post a Project also…so if I tap that, I have it.…
And then, once it's in the library,…I'll tap on it again…and I'm going to go for…"Edit" at the top right hand corner.…And you can see now how I get this…complete color wheel here.…Now if I wanted to use a particular color harmony,…just underneath that to the right hand side,…underneath the main strip there,…there's a little icon.…If I tap it, it allows me to choose…from several different color rules.…So if I wanted for example,…something that was complementary…to the opposite sides of the color wheel,…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.