Learn how to create a color theme.
- [Instructor] The colors module in Adobe Capture…enables you to create color themes to use…in your Creative Cloud projects.…You can do this either from an image…or by dialing in colors.…Let's have a look at doing this from an image…to start off with.…So here in the colors module, I'm just going to tap…the plus at the bottom of the screen…and choose camera.…Now by default, as with all of the apps in Capture,…you will find it engages the camera,…and at the moment there's nothing for it to see…because I'm sat in the studio, and so what I'm going…to do is use my camera roll.…
At the top of the screen on the right-hand side,…I can tap that icon and then go my camera roll…or any of the other sources and what I'm going…to do now is go into an album that I have…for this course and choose an image that I like.…Because the idea is here, is that this replaces…the following workflow.…You see something that inspires you, like maybe a sunrise…or a sunset and you think those colors would be great…for insert name of project here, and then you photograph…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.