Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the brush for the poster: Photoshop, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- So I'm inside the Brushes module of Capture…and what I'm going to do is tap the plus…at the bottom of the screen.…If you were working along with the last movie…and you wanted get out to that main screen,…down at the bottom right-hand corner, there is an X…and if you tap that, it always take you back out…to the module itself.…So tap that once more, plus on the side there…and then I'm going to come up…to the top right-hand corner of the screen…and I'm going to go into my Creative Cloud Files here…and then into my Exercise Files.…
Of course, if you don't have access to the Exercise Files,…you can also work along with anything of your own.…So we're going to build a brush for Photoshop…and I'm going to use this pawPrint graphic just here.…So if I tap that and open that file, that comes in…and I can use this threshold slider…to kind of tune what I'm getting just there.…That's kind of good where it is.…Then I'll tap the button on the right-hand side…and then I can change the crop for this, of course,…spin it round to be wherever I want it to be in there.…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.