Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the brush for the poster: Illustrator, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In this movie, we're going to make a brush for Illustrator…in the Brushes module of Capture.…Because we're already in this particular module,…all I need to do is tap the plus at the bottom of the screen…and again, as it's done previously,…it's defaulting to the camera as my input source.…I'm going to go to the top of the screen,…on the right-hand side,…and I'm going to choose the camera roll,…because as I've been making assets,…the images that I've been making them from…have been added to my camera roll,…and I'm going to use one of those.…
I'm going to tap camera roll here,…and go to all photos,…and I'm just going to choose one of these leaves.…Now, I can use the tuning slider just here…as a kind of, move away some of that background.…That's just about perfect, just there,…and then I can hit the button on the right,…the large one, and I can change the crop for this;…I can twist this around in here if I want to.…I'm going to kind of make something like that…and bring in this crop like so.…So, if I just get a hold of this…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.