Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating Patterns with Adobe Capture, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Voiceover] The final part of Adobe Capture…that we're gonna talk about is its newest feature.…Patterns.…Patterns is a great new addition…to the Adobe Capture mobile application…and it allows you to create seamless patterns…that are, frankly,…just something I've never even begun…to think about how I could create something like this.…And this thing does it on the fly.…So it's really, really amazing…what this thing can do.…Let's go ahead and just start off…by creating a pattern first and foremost.…Let's tap on the plus sign…on the bottom of this application.…Now, again, it's gonna come up here with a camera.…And basically what would happen here…is it would actually…be wanting to see what's around you.…
And I can actually show you.…I've got some, just a basic backdrop…here inside of my booth.…But I'll undo the tape for just a second so we can see here.…Here we go.…And so this is inside of my recording booth…and we've got a light right over here.…So what I'm gonna do is just capture…just a little bit of this.…Something kind of like that.…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.