Learn how to create a brush for Photoshop.
- [Instructor] in the pervious movie, we made a brush…in capture for Photoshop, and in this movie…we're going to make one for Illustrator.…So just as before, I'm going to begin this process…by tapping the plus at the bottom of the brush's module,…like so and I'm going to skip away from my camera…to the camera roll by tapping the icon on the top right,…choosing camera roll and then I'm going to choose this mark…here that I purposely made on brown paper.…
Now what I can do is I can use this thresholding slider,…but can you see that at the moment it's looking…for white, however if I tap on the brown of the paper…it now takes that as the color to remove.…So I'm going to use this threshold or fidelity slider here…just to tune that a little bit more.…I'm kind of happy with what I'm getting just there.…Then I'm going to tap the go button, that's the big one…in the middle of the right, and I'm going to crop…this down, so I'm going to use this crop area just here.…
And that's my least favorite bit of this application,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.