Learn how to create a pattern.
- [Instructor] Hopefully you're getting a sense…of just how much fun it is to work…inside this app and just make stuff.…You can make tons of stuff, it is so much fun.…In this particular module,…this is where we can make patterns…to use in our desktop apps…and save them out as tiles to work in other apps.…Let's start by tapping the plus down at the bottom,…as we've done throughout.…And I'm going to choose a file.…And if I go into my exercise files,…I've got this lovely butterfly image just here,…so I'll open that up.…
And on the left hand side,…I've got a bunch of geometric options…that change how the pattern is generated.…So, here, for example,…I have a grid of tiles,…then I've got sort of a hex pattern there.…That's kind of interesting,…looks like some sort of holiday paper.…Other ones, move through like so.…I think I'll go for this triangle tile just here.…You can pinch and zoom to change…the size of the image in the middle, if you want to,…but I'm going to optimize this in the following screen.…
So I'm going to tap the tick,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.