Learn how to create a new project or new document.
- [Instructor] When you very first go into Comp…and you've gone through the sign-in screen,…which of course you'd need to do to use the app…with your Adobe ID, this or something like this…is the screen that you're going to be presented with…inviting you to start your first design.…If nothing there meets your immediate requirement,…there's a little ellipses icon over on the right hand side…and if I tap that, then I get a whole range…of other things here so I've got, for example, devices…print, web, even social graphics, and it's possible…for you to create your own as well.…
What I'm going to choose though is iPad here,…and it takes me into my first layout.…Now we're going to find out more about populating layouts…in the next movie using drawing gestures,…but I'll make a very simple one here and draw a rectangle…so you can see that there is actually something here…to begin with, now I'm going to leave this layout…so what I'm going to do is tap close at the top left…and that takes me out, in this instance,…to my Projects overview, and this will be an overview…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.