Learn how to create a material.
- [Instructor] Adobe's very lightweight,…very user friendly, but also (chuckling)…very powerful…3D tool Adobe Dimension…is worth a look if you haven't experienced it yet.…What we're going to do in this movie…is use one of the other modules of capture…which allows us to create materials…that we can then map onto objects in Dimension…as you'll see in the next movie.…But for now let's tap the plus at the bottom of the screen…and, again, if you had something in…front of your camera to use use that…but I'm going to use the exercise files…as I'm doing throughout.…
If I tap through go into chapter one…there's a whole bunch of different texture files…that I've included for you to play with just here.…It's something I photograph a lot of…because I use them to add distressed…textures to different things.…I'm going to use tex4 for this one…so I'll bring that in to capture…and that one came in pretty quick…although these ones if you are…bringing them in from Creative Cloud…they're quite large…so they might take a moment or two.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.