Learn how to draw a layout with gestures.
- [Instructor] On many, many occasions,…I've sat down with a client or a team…and used my sketchbook to wireframe a layout…which I've then had to later on go and build on my computer.…And there's the disconnect,…because I've lost the moment by the time I get to do that.…Comp CC, however, allows me to work on that wireframe…and then turn that into something usable…that I can work on and refine if necessary…in the desktop app afterwards.…
So in this movie, that's what we're going to do.…We're going to wireframe a layout using drawing gestures,…and then we'll populate that with actual graphics.…Now, there's help on learning the drawing gestures…directly inside the app.…I'm inside the project…that we started in the previous movie,…and what I'm going to do is…go up to the gear icon at the top right, and then select…Drawing Gesture Help from the bottom of this menu.…And that gives me this interactive screen…that shows me the gestures that the app understands…and how to perform that gesture.…
For example, if I tap on Square at the top here,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.