Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a layout with Comp CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Now that I've got my document created,…I'm ready to start wire-framing it out,…and then adding content to the wire-frame,…and it's really easy to do this in Comp.…Let's go ahead and jump right into the project here…and I'll show you how you can start…drawing out some elements for this.…First thing I want to do is draw a header for this,…so I'm just going to draw a rectangle across the top,…and you can see how loose that resembles a rectangle,…but how easy it is for me to do it…because Comp recognizes the shapes that I draw…as I draw them, so in this case,…I'll make that header about 80 pixels tall.…I can always make adjustments to it later.…Then what we're gonna do now is…we're gonna draw just kind of like a, oops.…
If you get something like that,…you accidentally grab something, just hit the undo button.…I'll go underneath it here and we'll just…kind of draw a hero image.…Any time you draw a box with an X through it,…that indicates that you want to put an image in there.…We'll just make an adjustment here,…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.