Learn how to create a color theme.
- [Instructor] I'm sure that like me,…you see color inspiration all the time…and hurriedly photograph it…and then decide which colors to use.…Well, Capture makes that even easier.…Let's tap the plus at the bottom of the screen,…and let's load an image.…Or if you want to, you could use your own camera.…For all I know, you might be in front…of something really inspiring right now.…But I'll tap at the top here.…I'm going to go into the Exercise Files…for this chapter and capture an image…that I actually caught myself when I was attending an event…at the Millbank Tower in London.…
And I looked out of the window…and saw these beautiful golden hour colors…and I wanted to actually capture those to use in a project.…So if I bring that file in,…you can see that automatically Capture places sample points…on the image to create this five-color harmony.…If you want to change any of them, you can.…And if you want to identify…where the sample point is coming from,…simply tap the chip on the left hand side.…And then you can drag this around.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.