Learn how to create a brush for Photoshop CC.
- [Instructor] In this movie…we're going to make a brush for Photoshop.…And the Brushes module can actually make brushes…for Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Sketch, as well.…Let's tap the plus down at the bottom of the screen,…and I'm going to bring in a file.…If you're using the exercise files,…I've actually put a few in here.…If I go into chapter one,…here's one of an old over-inked brush just here.…Makes kind of an interesting shape.…I've also got a few different things that I've used,…so that one's still in there.…
There's a couple more.…So there's some other strokes there made with charcoal,…and you can use these to experiment with.…But don't just use things that you've got,…predictable things, use off-the-wall stuff.…So this one, for example,…so this one is actually made from some paper…that I damped and then dropped some coffee on it.…And I like what it made.…And I do this with all sorts of stuff,…chuck a bit of ink in, chuck other things in,…put salt on, get that sort of reticulation.…
But I kind of like this,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.