Learn how to create a brush for Illustrator CC.
- [Instructor] Okay, so in the previous movie…we made a brush for Photoshop,…and now it's Illustrator's turn to get a brush made for it,…and we're going to cover another topic in here,…as this brush is on a different ground.…Let's tap the plus so I can show you…what I actually mean by that.…I'm going to go into my files that I've been…using throughout the course of this chapter,…and I've got this brush that we had a quick look at…a couple of movies ago, very briefly.…You might not recall entirely.…
But I'm going to open that brush up inside of Capture,…and what I mean by a different color ground…is the base assumption here that the application makes,…is that the mark is on white paper,…and of course, this isn't.…I purposely made this on brown paper.…So I'm just going to drag across that with my finger,…that small sampling dot has ended up…where I left off on the paper.…And now I can tune the slider to get more,…or less, from the actual image.…
So I'm going to push quite a way into this,…not the whole way, and I'm going to move on…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.