Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Course overview, part of Adobe Mobile Apps for Designers (2016).
- [Voiceover] Before we get started in this course, I think it's important for you to understand exactly what the scope of the course actually is. There are several Adobe mobile apps that are available in the app store on both iOS and Android. But this course is only focusing on the core group of apps that I think are pertinent to graphic designers. So, we'll be talking about the Creative Cloud app, Adobe Capture, Adobe Comp, Adobe Draw, Adobe Preview, Adobe Sketch, Photoshop Fix, and Photoshop Mix. There are other applications, of course, like Premiere Clip and Adobe Lightroom Mobile, but those will be covered in other courses inside of other segments here at lynda.com.
So, if you're looking for those specific applications, you might wanna pause this video and go do a search to find courses relevant to that information. These are the only applications that I'll be covering in this course. So, if you're looking for something else, you might wanna go ahead and go search elsewhere in the library for that. But if these are the apps you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC