Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Continue your learning experience, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Tony] Well here we are,…we are sadly at the end of this course,…but I do hope that it's given you enough of a flavor…of the Mobile Apps for Designers that you can get out there…and explore them and create great things.…In terms of where to go from here…you might want to explore some of my own other titles…on the Lynda.com online training library,…such as Drawing with Photoshop Sketch,…Creating a Photo Composite Illustration with Adobe Apps,…Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesign,…and Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.…
All of those have plenty of fun things to do…and interesting things to learn.…You might also want to look at other things…around the desktop tools as well,…and of course Lynda.com is well known…as the premium place to come and learn about those tools.…But for now, we're done,…and I'm so glad that you could join me,…and until next time, see ya.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.