Learn how libraries work.
- [Instructor] When Creative Cloud is installed for individuals, you get a Creative Cloud folder generated for you. This is one of the synchronization aspects of Creative Cloud. If you work for an enterprise and you don't see a Creative Cloud folder on your hard drive, then the chances are your enterprise hasn't enabled services with Creative Cloud and you might need to talk to your IT team about that. You can also use the Creative Cloud app on your device to manage your files on the go.
If you're not installing Creative Cloud and you're just trying out the mobile apps just to see what they're like, then the Creative Cloud app will be a must for you to manage the files used in this course. The final aspect here are Creative Cloud libraries. You'll see a libraries panel in all of your desktop apps. You'll also find it available inside of the mobile tools. It's the connection to Creative Cloud that synchronizes all of the assets and makes them available whenever you need them because they'll be wherever you are.
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.