Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Capturing the poster colors, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- So in this movie, we're going to pull in…some colors for our poster.…I'm going to start where I left off…in the previous movie which was with the…demo set of colors and I'm going to tap the plus…at the bottom of the screen.…As I'm already in this kind of module,…all I need to do is just tap that…and it takes them out to capture…something else in this module.…So if I tap on the right-hand side,…I can just go to Creative Cloud…just here, and then I can go to my Exercise Files.…
Of course, if you don't have access to these,…you could use any file of your own.…And I'm going to tap Herts Sunset.…Not too many tigers found here…in Hertfordshire to be honest.…There are one or two about of course,…always are wherever you go…but not in this particular area because it's a field…just up the road from my house.…So I'm going to open this particular file…and then this comes in because this is a photographic asset,…I can tap the button the right-hand side…and choose from any one of those interpretations.…
I'm going to choose Custom just here,…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.