Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Capturing the defining shape, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In the previous two movies, we captured the bulk shape…of the tiger, and then we captured some highlights to use.…Now, we're going to capture the sort of defining…dark parts of the tiger.…So I'm going to tap the plus at the bottom of the screen,…here in the Shapes module of Capture.…And then go to the top right of the screen…and tap and access my Creative Cloud files.…And then I'll go to Exercise Files just here…and once again choose bigCat.jpg.…So this time I'm after the blackness of the stripes…and anything else I can capture around that.…
So I'm going to tap Open File and that'll bring…that over into shape.…And now I can move the slider up like so.…Previously, I went all the way along like so…to get the bulk shape.…Now, I need to tune just down a little bit from there…just to capture enough to kind of define the tiger,…but not too much.…We want to just be able to see the stripes there, like so.…If I just tap for a Shape Preview, this is a really good…place to use this, because you can see where you're going…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.