Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Capturing the bulk shape, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In the last movie, we learned…how to use a shape, and hopefully you've had a play…with some of the images in the exercise files…and added those to your library.…In this movie and the subsequent two movies,…we're going to capture the shapes for our tiger,…which of course will be the center…of our actual poster.…Tap the plus down at the bottom of the screen,…and I'm immediately going to go to the top right…and go to my Creative Cloud files from here.…If I tap that, go into the exercise files, and there's…bigCat.jpg just there.…
So I just tap Open File.…That will come in like so.…This one's going to be really, really easy.…I'm just going to push the threshhold slider…all the way up, because I want to catch…the majority of the tiger.…In fact, if we could get a bit more,…I probably would.…So once I've done that, I'll hit the green button…on the right-hand side there.…There's nothing I particularly want to remove…from that shape, so I'm just going to go to Next.…So I allow this to draw the smooth curves.…Now this always takes more or less time…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.