Explore the new members-only exports.
- [Instructor] Creative Cloud members have some…additional options for sharing the content…they create inside of Capture…with users who, for whatever reason,…don't have access to Creative Cloud.…Of course, they don't get the full…interoperation that the app offers,…but they do get the files in a format that they could use.…For example, if I go to the Patterns…and choose the butterfly pattern…I made earlier on in the chapter,…you'll see I have a Share Pattern option…and I can export that as a tile or an image.…
If I go to the Materials,…maybe I'm working with a 3D modeler…who works in an environment outside of Creative Cloud,…I could share that as a material file there…or an image that they could use.…Also, I can share out shapes as SVGs.…So, you'll see if I share the shape here,…I can export it as an SVG or a PDF or an image…and I can also save out my colors…if I share those as an ASE,…that's Adobe Swatch Exchange,…or the color values as a list or, again, as an image.…
So, as a subscriber, you've got further options…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.