Learn about blend modes.
- [Instructor] Okay so now it's time to do something…just a little bit more advanced,…and we're going to be looking at layer blend modes.…Now you might also be interested to know that some of the…brushes used in Photoshop Sketch can also have blend modes,…so what I tell you here will actually…be portable to those as well.…And this is quite an involved topic, and there are plenty…of different places on the library where you can actually…find out lots of detail about blend modes,…but this is going to be the 10,000 foot overview of them.…
So, in case you're thinking also that the interface…has got a bit different, that's because I've switched out…to my iPad Pro just for this movie,…because I'm going to have all sorts of things on the screen,…and I want you to have room to be able to see…this array that I've got in the middle of the screen,…all of these little boxes and the little triangles…and so on.…So what this is, if I just hide that for a moment…by double-tapping that layer,…you can see I've got this beautiful…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.