Learn how to use the auto-mockups feature.
- [Instructor] One of the features that I really love…in Comp CC, is the way that you can create…very quick visual mockups, which are really useful…when you're trying to give somebody who maybe…isn't as visually able as yourself an idea of what…something would look like inside of it's use context.…For example, if I go into our project here,…this is the web layout that I started earlier on…in this chapter,…and my client might be struggling with visualizing…how that would look in an actual browser,…or on a computer.…
And I can help with that.…If I go to the Share arrow at the top right of the screen,…then you'll see I've got Auto Mockups enabled there,…and if I tap, it will generate me some auto mockups,…in this particular case, for web layout,…so I have four different mockups, and I can swipe…between them like so, and choose something that I think…would help my client to visualize what I'm doing.…I'm just going to close out of that,…and of course you can share these separately,…so if I just close out of this particular part…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.