Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Apps used in this course, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In this course, we're going to be using a couple of the Adobe mobile apps. We'll be starting off by using Adobe Capture which was introduced in fall of 2015 and replaces Adobe Color, Adobe Brush, Adobe Shape, and Adobe Hue. They've all now been absorbed into Adobe Capture. So they're all still there, just absorbed into one place. I do recommend that you update as soon as you can.
There's a few extra little features inside of that application. If you can't for any reason, then you could get by with this course using the other four apps. Additionally, we're going to be using Adobe Comp CC to create our layout and then we'll be pushing that out to one or more of our desktop applications from there. You should be able to find these applications easily enough on your app store.
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.