Learn how to add new pages to project.
- [Instructor] Adding new pages…to your Comp project is easy.…We were working on this layout in the previous movie…and now I'd like to add another page.…To do that, I go up to the top left…of the screen and tap close.…That takes me out to the project view…inside the actual project.…From here, I then need to go down…to the bottom right hand corner…of the screen and tap plus…and then I can choose the document size…that I'd like to use here.…
You don't have to use the same document size…throughout the whole project.…In fact, if you think about it…and you were creating something that was maybe for an app…you might have a web layout.…You might have an iPad layout…and you may even have a phone layout.…You can bring those all into one project.…Here, however, I want to continue with my web project…so I'm going to come down to web and choose web like so.…The new document is created ready for me to work on.…
If I just close out now, though…you'll see how the new document…is added inside of the project.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.