Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding mobile sketching into the mix, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- Adobe has some amazing mobile sketching tools…such as Adobe Photoshop Sketch…that I'm using just here to draw this dragon.…I actually have titles on using…Sketch and Line on the Lynda.com online training library…that you might like to investigate…if you plan on learning more about these.…I'm mentioning them here because you can actually…interoperate with Comp and the other applications…in a couple of different ways.…
You can see here that I can publish this…as a PSD to Creative Cloud…and also as you may have seen in the previous movie,…I can actually bring in my Assets from Photoshop Sketch.…Just here and that will bring in my entire library.…It's not seeing the application just at the moment…because I'm using a special version of Capture just here…but you could bring those things in to that .…So you've got plenty of scope for adding…even more into your layout.…
So you could add a bit of personalization…with your own sketches…and if you wanted to just draft a layout…and bring it into Comp as a sort of…a low opacity thing to start working from,…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.