Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding content directly, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- [Voiceover] Continuing on from the previous movie,…what I'm going to do now is actually…clear away the stuff that I've drawn…while demonstrating the gestures…and then use some content that I've build previously.…So you can two finger swipe to the left…to undo your actions here and two finger…swipe to the right to redo them.…You can also plant three fingers down on the glass…and push to the left to access the document history,…and you can move backwards through that…to remove your content like so.…
So once you've done that what we're…going to do is add some assets.…So I'm going to tap on the shape icon…at the top of the screen and this menu…will appear like so,…and I'm actually going to go to my libraries here…and then choose my poster project from the list,…and that will then retrieve all of the things…that have been added to the library…just as a quick check and then brings them down.…It's very, very quick how it does it,…and I'm going to start off by adding…the base shape for my tigers.…
In the list of things here, it's the third one from the left…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.