Explore "free for now" features.
- [Instructor] We can add a text layer by tapping…the plus icon at the top of the stack and choosing text.…You then get a text frame like so,…with some placeholder text in it,…which you can tap on to edit.…I think this one, of course, should say to the skies like so…and I think it's warranting an exclamation mark.…If I just do that, there ya go, perfect.…And then I can start to edit it.…If I tap on the format, I can choose…from this huge range of fonts inside of here.…
So maybe if I go for Avenir and I can change the color,…and I can do that either from the little swatches…that are here or by clicking the palate…and choosing a color, including those…from my creative cloud libraries.…If I went out to the theme I made earlier…of the Millbank Tower, for example,…I could choose a color from there to use, as well.…Or, you've got this eye dropper…and then you can move this small widget around the screen…to get the color that you're after.…
You can also fill the text frame…with the color, as well, if you want to.…And you can change the size of the text…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.