Learn how to add layers.
- [Instructor] Layers enable you to intelligently…separate your work and it makes it easier…for you to create complex pieces without any fear…of damaging things on other layers.…There are two kinds of layers that you can add…in Photoshop Sketch.…Sketch layers and image layers.…Let's have a look at adding a new sketch layer…to this piece here.…What I'm going to do is tap the plus at the top…of the layer stack, and this is where I choose…what kind of layer I would like to introduce.…
I'm going to introduce a sketch layer…and you'll see that it's introduced between…the other two layers there.…That's because they're always introduced above…the active layer.…You can drag them around in the stacking order, though,…by long pressing on the layer thumbnail and dragging…them in the stacking order.…There's a menu that can be accessed…associated with layers.…By tapping on the layer thumbnail,…you'll see here that I can change a range of different…things, some of which we'll look at in just a moment,…but the one piece of advice I'll give you at this time…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.