Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Add layers and colors in Adobe Draw, part of Adobe Mobile Apps for Designers (2016).
- [Voiceover] All right, now that we understand…the basic drawing mechanics of Adobe Illustrator Draw,…what we're gonna do now is jump into,…actually start creating almost like a real world project.…Something that I would work on…inside of this by adding different layers…and also some colors.…So first things first.…What I want to do is come up here to the top right corner…and you see this little thing,…it looks like two diamonds stacked on top of each other,…that is where you go to add layers.…So you can have multiple layers here…and you can also have a photo layer underneath.…I'm gonna go tap where it says photo layer…and I'm gonna say on my iPad.…And then underneath here, what we're gonna do…is go into the camera roll…and we're just gonna find something to draw on.…
So basically what I want to do here…is just find something interesting…and let's just do the bulldog again.…It's easy.…And we'll increase his size just a tad bit.…And then what we can do is hit okay.…And once we hit okay, you can see now…that I have this on my art board.…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.