Learn how to add an image layer.
- [Instructor] There are a couple of reasons why…you might want to add an image layer to your Draw projects.…I have my own image up here to show you.…You can follow along using your own image.…For example, if you've got something you've been working on,…like this, and you want to add a background to it,…then that's one case.…So the way I'm going to do that is I've actually tapped on…the background thumbnail here on the right hand side…because all new layers are added above the current layer.…
And then going to tap plus at the top of the layer stack…and choose an image layer.…Of course, I can bring it in from a range of sources,…including taking a photo with the camera.…But this is one that I have on my camera roll,…so if I tap here and then bring in this image,…I get the chance to resize it like so.…Also, by the way, if it's an image that has perspective,…then I can even create an image grid based on it…and it will actually look and find perspective there.…
Once you're done, all you need to do is tap Done…at the top of the screen and there you are.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.