Before watching this course on Adobe XD you need a basic understanding of Adobe XD and it is preferred that you've watched the Design a Mobile App with Adobe XD or Design a Website with Adobe XD course.
- [Narrator] Now, before watching this course you should really have the fundamentals of Adobe XD down, and I highly encourage you to watch the designing a mobile app with Adobe XD and design a website with Adobe XD because, actually, what you're going to be making is something similar. In fact, there's two layouts right here. You should know how to create graphics using the text tool. We're just getting into the new features of these items in this course.
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.