Supercharge your UX designs with Adobe XD CC. Get a review of the new features and enhancements in the Creative Cloud 2017 update to Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to Adobe XD New Features. You're going to learn everything you need to know about the new features as well as some pro tips. Everything from sort of creating graphics; combining, subtracting shapes; text enhancements; copying and pasting from other apps so you don't have to recreate content, some pro tips there; using Creative Cloud libraries and assets from those as well as the layout grids as you dive into creating a layout; using assets, which becomes extremely important as you start to make multiple screens; and as you link them together, you're going to learn how to not only prototype, but basically how to get your content reviewed and resolving those comments; as well as even reviewing on mobile including some new things like design specs.
So I really hope you enjoy watching this. Now let's get started.
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.