Keep up with your digital marketing campaigns using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). In this course, Kevin Schmidt provides a tour of AEM and shows you step-by-step how to create pages with text, add images, modify properties, manage assets, and publish. He helps you quickly grasp the basics of content authoring and asset management so you can get started with AEM.
- [Instructor] Welcome to Adobe Experience Manager for Marketers. Adobe Experience Manager, or AEM, is Adobe's platform for web content management, asset management, mobile applications, forms, and much, much more. AEM is used by digital marketing professionals around the world to manage their brands and engage with their customers. My name is Kevin Schmidt, and I'm a consultant focused on the Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform and Adobe Experience Manager. Over the duration of this course, you will learn how to work with both Adobe Experience Manager sites and assets. When you are finished, you will understand the basics of content authoring and asset management on the Adobe Experience Manager platform.
You will learn how to create pages, add text to a page, add images to those pages, and you will learn how to update existing content on pages, as well as how to manage those pages from editing properties to publishing. You will also learn how to create new assets, edit those assets, make changes to asset properties, as well as publish those assets for use on the broader Adobe Experience Manager platform, and Adobe Marketing Cloud. There's a lot to learn, so let's get started.
- Exploring the features in Sites and in Assets
- Creating a new page with text, images, and titles
- Modifying page properties
- Organizing assets with folders
- Managing renditions, versions, and references
- Editing an existing image asset
- Adding metadata and tags to an asset
- Publish an asset to the Adobe Marketing Cloud