Adobe expert Paul Trani shows how to use and change colors across multiple assets.
- [Instructor] I now want to get into using…and reusing color because, in this case,…I want to go beyond just this white for this text.…And if I go down here to the Fill,…I can pick another color.…Okay, so that's easy enough.…I'm going to get the hex value.…But actually, what I want to do is I want to use this…color picker right here,…and I can pick from really anywhere.…It could even be another app entirely.…But, in this case,…I'm going to pick this pink color right there,…and that's the color I want to use.…
So I can add it here, just like that.…I can also, say, for instance, pick a blue,…right down here, adding that blue.…And that's pretty effective…as I bounce between these colors, right?…But I want to go beyond that.…Because that's great, that's always going to be around.…As I switch to this text, you'll see it right in here.…But what I can do is I can open up this Assets panel,…was once the Symbols panel, is now the Assets panel.…So now, at this point, I can come in here,…and I can select this color right here.…
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.