Learn how to access and use elements from UI Kits in Adobe XD. From iOS, to Google Material, to Windows screens.
- [Voiceover] When you're designing for different screens…you really want to simulate that platform…as specifically as possible, and that's what…I want to do right now.…I'm gonna just select this zoom tool…and take a look at these two right here.…Because essentially what I need to do is,…I need to add the carrier bar at the top there.…So first off what I'm gonna to do is I'm gonna…start to move some of this content down.…Selecting that logo.…Selecting this menu.…Bringing that down.…And now that I have room for it, it's…nice that I don't have to create a carrier…bar that shows the power and WiFi and all that,…from scratch, because there are…UI kits available in Adobe XD.…
So I'm gonna go to file, open UI kit,…iOS, and there it is, look at all these gorgeous screens…that I can take advantage of.…Sure enough, right over here,…looks like we have this white carrier bar,…that's what I wanna use.…Selecting those graphics.…Copying them, bringing them right…into my project right here.…Pasting it in, and positioning it…at the top like I'm doing right now.…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes