Learn how to use the exercise files for Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to all the exercise files used throughout this title. In fact, here they are on my desktop. So when I open these up you can see there's an Assets folder, including some additional assets for you to play with. And each chapter will have not only a begin file but also a final final you can always jump to as well. Now if you're a monthly member or an annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to these exercise files.
But honestly, you could just follow along with your own assets, which is probably what you should be doing anyway and it's easy enough. So let's jump right in to Adobe XD New Features.
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.