Putting together UX projects also involves bits and pieces from iOS, Android, and Windows. This video shows you where to find them in XD and how to add them to your projects.
- [Instructor] Many of the UX design tools…that are out there today, actually contain UI kits…for the various devices and operating systems…you may be using, and XD is no exception.…And that's what we're going to look at in this exercise.…We're going to work with the UI kits.…Now if you want to work along with me,…just open up a brand new iPhone 6/7 document,…and away we go.…So, I've got my document opened here and I want to…sort of throw in a status bar across the top here.…So, how do I do that?…Well, you go to File, Open UI Kit and you can see that…XD comes packaged with three UI kits.…
One for Apple, one for Google Material design…and another one for Microsoft Windows.…So let's go to Apple iOS, so you select it and it opens up.…Now the first thing you need to know…is it did not close your original document.…So if I just move this down, you can see,…there it is, right there.…Okay, so what we want is the menu bar…or I should say the status bar right here.…So, I'm just going to zoom in a little bit here,…with the magnifying glass,…
- Navigating the XD interface
- Using artboards and grids
- Adding content to layers
- Using the Repeat Grid feature
- Adding interactivity to a project
- Exporting content
- Sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
UX Foundations: Accessibilitywith Derek Featherstone1h 20m Beginner
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Adobe Experience Design
2. Going from Concept to Interactive Prototype
3. Working with Images and Vectors
4. Build Stuff in Experience Design
5. Publishing and Developer Handoff
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.