Learn about the text enhancements in Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] There are also some…text enhancements to Adobe XD.…I'm going to select the Text Tool,…and what I'm going to do is I'm going to kind of zoom…in here, and what I want to add…is basically a title.…You might do a click-and-drag…and make a text area, and you'll type…in Mount Evans, for instance.…And it wraps to two lines.…That's not really what I want,…I didn't want a text area, not for this title.…How can you change it, well, right over here,…you can go from Text Area, or Area Text to Point Text.…As I select that, you can see how it changes.…It still respects the two lines, if you will.…
So I'll just put my cursor right down here,…hit Delete, and then it puts it back up to one line,…and I can center it, and now I have my point text.…And then I can move on for this specific app,…and I can type in some more text down here.…It's always going to maintain your settings…that you had for your last text element.…So this was Helvetica Neue, could be anything,…I can drop that down to 20.…But again, just one last little tip…
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.