In this video we take a rather deep dive into how the Preview panel lets you find issues before testing but also to discover the pain points when used for user testing.
- [Instructor] Now that you have the interactivity in place,…it would be a good time to test the project…to see if everything is working.…And where you test is right here,…this little play button that you see up here,…it's called Desktop Preview.…If you click it, you'll notice that,…when I roll over the sign-in button,…I get the interactivity and I click,…and there's that slide.…And if I click on that it slides back.…And I've got a repeat grid here,…so if I scroll, you can see that I've got…my cards that were created earlier.…
Now this preview window…is a little bit more than you may think.…At first glance you think well,…that's interesting, well, one of the things you can do,…is you can take it out to full screen.…That's first off.…So if I just pull this window over…and take it out to full screen,…I can test it again,…without being disturbed by the content in the back.…I can make any changes I need to the prototype,…open up the test,…and the changes will be reflected in it.…
Now there's one thing that you may have noticed,…
- Navigating the XD interface
- Using artboards and grids
- Adding content to layers
- Using the Repeat Grid feature
- Adding interactivity to a project
- Exporting content
- Sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/29/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover the XD Assets panel, Experience Design symbols, Creative Cloud Libraries, and pinning comments.
UX Foundations: Accessibilitywith Derek Featherstone1h 20m Beginner
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Adobe Experience Design
2. Going from Concept to Interactive Prototype
3. Working with Images and Vectors
4. Build Stuff in Experience Design
5. Publishing and Developer Handoff
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.