Learn how to publish prototypes, comment on them, and then resolve comments in Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] It's great that in Adobe XD…you can prototype as I do command A to select everything,…or control A if you're on a PC.…We can see all the prototyping going on,…but really you need to be able to…get other people's feedback.…And that's what I'm going to do now.…Is by publishing this out,…clicking right up here, this is the publish button,…I want to publish this prototype.…So, selecting Publish Prototype.…Okay, give it a name.…This is an important box to check, Allow Comments.…And from there I can create a public link.…
Alright.…You can see I can now open this link,…copy it, use the embed code…if I wanted to embed it into a Behance page or something,…but at this point, I'll just open this link.…Now, this is a public link,…but don't think that it's searchable or anything like that,…or indexable, we can see it right in here.…This is my first screen,…and then I can click through the various screens.…So this works out pretty well.…I'm clicking through these.…In fact, if I click off of this,…it'll give me a highlight…
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.