See how to preview a prototype on mobile devices in Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] I now want to show how you can preview…on a mobile device.…Now first off, what I have going on here is a mobile app,…I'm going to go to Prototype and you can do a Command A…Control A if you're on a PC.…You can see how everything's connected.…I want to preview this workflow on a mobile device.…In fact right over here we can see device preview.…Notice how it's going to start out with this iPhone screen…but this is also for Android, so I happen to have an iPhone…connected by USB so I can come over here, press this button…it says sure enough hey Paul's iPhone happens to be…connected by a USB, he's also installed the app.…
In fact I'll show you right now as I move this over you…can see that this is my mobile device just connected…by Quicktime, I'm going to launch Adobe Xd, it already…detects my device.…I have a couple apps that I can actually load in,…I'll talk about that in a second, but all I really need…to do is select Live Preview at the bottom and you can…see that I have the app exactly as it shows right over here.…
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.